[NPFX Ep. 25] Good News & Inspiring Stories from Nonprofits in 2021
Welcome to The Nonprofit Fundraising Exchange, a podcast from IPM Advancement. Our mission is to help you raise more money so you can make the world a better place.
Today’s topic: Good News and Inspiring Stories from Nonprofits in 2021
With our season finale episode, we decided to do something special for fundraisers and nonprofit professionals who might be feeling extra stress and pressure during Calendar Year-End. We invited IPM Advancement team members and clients to call in and share their most inspirational stories and good news about how nonprofits and donors made a difference in 2021.
You’ll hear stories about donor generosity, exciting capital campaigns, a creative collaboration between organizations serving the same community, and programs and services that are saving and enriching lives. Our hope is that these stories lift you up a little and remind you to feel good about all of the hard work you’re doing to make the world a better place.
Time-Stamped Episode Shortcuts:
- Kim MacEwan's story about tag! Children's Museum [1:57]
- Frank Baselice's story about Sojourner Center [3:34]
- Gina Parziale's story [7:32]
- Sam Dean's story about Scott Family Amazeum [9:30]
- Samantha Timlick's story about Animal Protection New Mexico [13:21]
- Alec Elbert's story [16:55]
- Jana Olslund's story [21:07]
- Alan Knobloch's story about Family Promise of Greater Phoenix [25:25]
Special Offer: Free 30-minute consultation for NPFX listeners
Additional IPM Resources:
Subscribe to NPFX: